“Strike while the iron is hot!” That’s what one of my friends said in anticipation for another foodie trip to a Middle Eastern restaurant for lunch.
Last week, we were at Balqis Restaurant in Putrajaya. I also left a review of Shawarma Damascus on Google Maps. We’re back at another Middle Eastern restaurant for lunch in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
How to get to Tarbush Restaurant
Today, we’re at Tarbush Restaurant at 138, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
If you’re taking the train, stop at the Bukit Bintang MRT or Bukit Bintang Monorial, and then walk towards Jalan Bukit Bintang. Tarbush is just directly opposite Lot 10 and Fahrenheit 88 shopping mall.
Parking is not really an issue, as you can also park in Lot 10, Sungei Wang Plaza, or Starhill Gallery, and walk across to Tarbush. If you’re coming from Lot 10 parking lot, take the escalator or lift from the 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th floor down to the ground floor.
Tarbush Restaurant and Menu
Qualifying as one of Kuala Lumpur’s best dining experience, TARBUSH actually had extremely humble beginnings.
In 1998, it started with a small sandwich bar in Ampang Point serving shawarma and other small bites to the mall goers. Even then, TARBUSH’s dedication to using only the freshest and finest ingredients was paramount.
2001 saw the opening of TARBUSH Bukit Bintang. Strategically and conveniently located at the heart of the Golden Triangle, the casual dining outlet originally occupied only the ground floor. Today, with a newly renovated and upgraded interior, TARBUSH at Jalan Bukit Bintang doesn’t fail to impress guests with its classy ambience and of course, its wonderful dishes.
Tarbush embarked on their first ever fine dining restaurant on June 15, 2005. The invitation to open a restaurant at Starhill Gallery’s Feast Village was extended only to a few – TARBUSH being one of them.Tarbush Website
Tarbush has a modern, interior design. At the entrance, you’ll be greeted by a standing kebab griller.
The restaurant is multi-storey, so you can sit upstairs at the balcony and enjoy street view of Bukit Bintang.
Browsing their menu, there is a wide spread of middle eastern and pizzas. Check out their menu below.
Learning from our experience at Balqis Restaurant and dining in a group of 10 people, we ordered:
- Go Tarbush Mix Grill (RM65.00)
- A favorite dish for grill lovers with assorment of delicious lamb, juicy chicken and premium type of prawns served in one special platter.
- Mixed Grill (RM60.00)
- Special grilled variety of juicy lamb and chicken with some onions and tomatoes on the side.
- Mandi Lamb (RM60.00)
- From the finest types of basmati rice with a chef’s touch, the original Arabic spices and ghee with fresh chicken or lamb in bone, we offer this dish for Mandi lovers.
- Pepperoni Pizza (RM45.00)
- We prepare pepperoni rings from the finest types of meat and baked it with mozzarella cheese with our special sauce.
- Fatayer Cheese (RM22.00)
- A pastry dish prepared from the finest fresh cheese, added with ghee and chopped parsley.
Check out what we ordered on instagram below. Swipe for more.
Subscribe to FoodyFan’s Newsletter
Follow Foody Fans on social media: