It’s often quite difficult to find a bamboo-inspired accommodation like this one at Tadom Hill Resorts. Located exclusively in Banting’s own nature reserve, Tadom Hill Resorts is a 45-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur and a 15-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. The relatively close distance is perfect for a glamping place for your family!
At Tadom, you can choose a variety of activities to spend your free time. Complete with a variety of land and water activities, you can choose to be an adventurer, be active and relax when you want, or spend all your time just relaxing.
Whether it’s getting your adrenaline pumping for a dive into Tadom’s Emerald Lake, sitting in a bamboo-made gazebo while enjoying the breathtaking view of nature, the list goes on. More importantly, Tadom Hill Resorts offers something for everyone.
|Accommodation type||* Chalet|
* Bamboo Hut
|Convenience||* Private bed and bathroom|
* Pillows, blankets, linens and towels
* Air conditioning and ceiling fan
* Canopy mosquito nets are available at select accommodations
|Activities provided||* Water Activities – 5m Bamboo Diving Platform, Tarzan Swing, Bamboo Raft|
* Extreme Activities – Flying fox, ATV, Archery and snorkelling
* Indoor Activities – Giant Jenga, Congkak, Table Tennis, Badminton, and Beach Volleyball
* Children’s Activities – Rustic bamboo playground with obstacle course
|Rates||* From RM 140.00/night for 2 people.|
* From RM 540.00/night for 6 to 7 people.
Browse the map below to book your stay at Tadom Hill Resorts. For every successful and completed booking, I’ll earn a commission.
Originally published on IQI Global
Stay tuned for more foodie contents and stories.
Follow Foody Fans on social media: