Japanese food is no stranger to Sea Park and Taman Paramount. There are Shokudo Japanese Curry Rice, Waffurus, and Kakiyuki @ Taman Paramount, Petaling Jaya. A new addition to the family is Washoku Japanese Restaurant.
Washoku is no stranger to Malaysia, as it already has outlets in Sunway, Bandar Kinrara, and USJ Taipan. Washoku Sea Park is a new addition to the Washoku family.
Where is Washoku
Washoku Sea Park is located in a strategic location in Petaling Jaya. Sea Park is a mature neighbourhood.
The restaurant itself is located at a cross junction. It is the intersection where Jalan 21/12, Jalan 20/7, and Jalan 20/14 meets. Many cars wait at the traffic lights and cross the junction. Hence, heavy traffic and excellent visibility.
Furthermore, the road is slopping up – giving the restaurant a commanding view and presence.
Parking is not really an issue as customers can park along Jalan 21/12 and Jalan 20/7 and walk to the restaurant. As it’s a corner shop-lot, customers can park below as the shop below is currently vacant. Alternatively, customers can also park along Jalan 21/14, Jalan 20/16, or Jalan 20/16a.
Washoku Sea Park Restaurant
Washoku Sea Park officially opened its doors to Sea Park on 8 August 2020.
Photos by Washoku Sea Park Facebook
As Sea Park and Paramount Garden are matured neighbourhoods, the customers are mixture of young and old ages.
It is a sushi train restaurant, and the spread offered is reasonably affordable. There are 4 types of plates, denoted by the colour of the plates. The sushi train plates start from RM1.70 to RM4.70. Blue is RM1.70, Red is RM2.70, Purple is RM3.70, and Yellow is RM4.70.
It has an interesting spread of sushi offered on the train and Japanese food in the menu.
Check out teasers of their menu below.
Photos by Mutiara Googlejac on Google Maps
Try out some of their Chef Recommended:
- Mix Mushroom Soup With Rice, Healthy Pumpkin Soup With Rice
- YakinikuGyu Set, Spicy Kimchi Gyu Set, Sukiyaki-style Zen Beef Set
- Washoku Temaki, California Temaki, Spider Temaki, Salmon Skin Temaki, Shisamo Temaki
- Unagi Don, Salmon Teriyaki Don
- Tori Katsu Curry Rice, Salmon Mentaiyaki
- Spicy Seafood Kimchi Ramen, Healthy Pumpkin (Udon/Soba/Ramen), Mix Mushroom (Udon/Soba/Ramen), Paitan Chicken Ramen
- Hot & Spicy Tori Karaage Sushi Burger, Salmon Teriyaki Sushi Burger, Tori Karaage Sushi Burger
- Tamagoyaki Set Meal
- Avocado Ice Plant Salad, Moriawase Salad
- Soft Shell Crab, Spicy Honey Gochujang
Subscribe to FoodyFan’s Newsletter
Follow Foody Fans on social media: